St. Valentine’s Day is this month and that means one thing: It’s time to buy that special person a special box of chocolates. We’re talking uniquely good, artisan even, and worth every single calorie.
To help you find the good stuff, we at Masiello Employment are sharing our top picks for top chocolate shops in and around Keene:
● L.A. Burdick Handmade Chocolates. All their confections are delicious, right down to the adorable chocolate mice – plus, we help them staff up to make these delicious confections! Walpole.
● Tavernier Chocolates. Serving artisan chocolates worth the drive into Vermont. Brattleboro.
● Vicuña Chocolate. Bean-to-bar chocolate at its finest. Peterborough.
● Ye Goodie Shoppe. With such a large selection of chocolates, how do you choose? Might we suggest one of each? Keene.
● Ava Marie Handmade Chocolates and Ice Cream. As the name says, these are all handmade chocolates. Do yourself a favor and try a turtle. Peterborough.
● Life is Sweet Candy Store & Cupcake Store. With all its tempting cupcakes and ice cream, make sure to save room for chocolate. Keene.
If life is like a box of chocolate, Masiello Employment can help you pick (and enjoy!) your just-right job. Give us a call today; our recruiting team is available for a free consultation.