How do I approve employee timeslips?
We offer several different options to our clients for reporting and approving employee time.
- Web based timesheets
- Paper timesheets
- Fax timesheets
- Client company method
We are flexible and offer the solution that best fits your needs. Please contact your Staffing Consultant to learn which method might best work for you. Once an option is chosen, the approval process will be explained. Our paper, fax and web based time sheets all come with instructions built right in!
If you have not received this information yet or you have additional questions about the process, please contact your local office and we will be happy to help.
If you are not a client, but would like to become one, please Contact Us to learn more.
Do you offer background/criminal/drug screening?
We work with our clients to match our process with their employment policies. We have partnered with several local providers to get the best care and quality for our clients and employees.
We offer the following services. This list is not all inclusive:
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Criminal background checks
- Driving record checks
- Social Security verification
- Employment Verification
- Education Verification
Masiello Employment Services has a substance abuse policy. Please contact us and speak to one of our Staffing Managers or Staffing Consultants to learn more.
How are candidates screened?
Candidates are thoroughly screened according to the specific needs of our clients. We take the following steps to ensure quality and minimize turnover and down time:
- Prescreening over the telephone and prior to one-on-one interview
- Application – details work history, specific skills and abilities, education
- Interview with experienced Staffing Consultants and Staffing Managers
- Specialized Testing – evaluate basic to advanced skill levels for office support and industrial workers; administer client-
- Specific testing when requested
- Office and Industrial Skills Assessments
- Reference Checks – require a minimum of two employment references and one personal reference
- Decision to Hire reviewed by the Manager
- Request for Criminal Offender Records Information (CORI) – upon client request
- Request and scheduling of Pre-Employment Drug Screening – upon client request
- Review “Working for Masiello Employment Services” Policies
- Review Safety Policies
- Review Substance Abuse Policy
- Orientation to Masiello Employment Services – attendance policy and time slip collection policy
- Placement – introduction to client company policies, job duties and benefits
- Paycheck distribution authorization, W-4 and I-9
Each step in the process enables us to gain further insight into a candidate’s capabilities, desires and overall personality.
This list is by no means all inclusive. Upon client request, we can perform further pre-employment screening to ensure your satisfaction. Please contact us to learn more.
Why should I use Masiello Employment Services over another firm?
We can try and tell you, but we would love the chance to show you.
We are consistently recognized for setting the example of quality staffing solutions. We have friendly, professional staffing consultants and staffing managers.
We are a mission driven company that believes in honesty, fairness and bettering the quality of life for our customers.
All of our team members are certified by the American Staffing Association and are required to maintain their certification through continuing education.
We are uniquely positioned to handle your search and staffing needs. Please explore our website or contact us to learn more.