For over 25 years, Masiello Employment Services has been providing employees greater access to jobs; on the job training that helps advance careers; assignments that lead to permanent employment; much needed flexibility in assignments and scheduling; and choices when it comes to assignments and employers. We have been providing services that employees want, and we provide those services to employees for free. Similarly, we are providing services businesses need. Just as the staffing industry is good for the nation’s economy, it is good for our local economy.
Surprisingly, this industry so important to the economy and to decreasing unemployment is not well understood by those it can serve. For instance, a common misperception about staffing services and temp agencies is that they are a last resort for job seekers.
Here are some facts about the staffing industry that may surprise you:
- 3 million Americans go to work for U.S. staffing companies every day
- 9 out of 10 staffing employees would refer a friend or relative to work as a temporary or contract employee.
- 2/3 of staffing employees say temporary and contract work gives them flexible work time and the time for family that they desire
- 90% of staffing employees are satisfied with their work experiences compared with 62% of the overall U.S. work force.
- 9 out of 10 clients say staffing firms deliver work force talent and flexibility they need.
Did you know that Masiello Employment Services does not charge applicants or job seekers any fees? That is right, our service is free to job seekers and always has been. Come visit our Northampton, MA office to learn more about how we can help you. Give us a call at 800-639-7021 today!