Keene, NH— Masiello Employment Services, Inc. of Keene, NH, joins staffing companies across the country in celebrating National Staffing Employee Week, Sept. 13–19, established by the American Staffing Association to pay tribute to the millions of Americans who are employed by staffing firms every business day.
“National Staffing Employee Week is a salute to the important and talented temporary and contract employees who make vital contributions to the nation’s work force and economy,” said Jason Chagnon, President of Masiello Employment.
Businesses, according to ASA, tap staffing companies for quality talent in virtually all occupational sectors, from call center service representatives to skilled tradesmen to attorneys. ASA also reports that 79% of temporary and contract employees work full-time (35 hours or more per week), virtually the same as the rest of the work force.
And for those who are seeking their first job, re-entering the work force, or looking for something new, temporary and contract employment offers many benefits:
- Jobs: The staffing industry matches millions of people to millions of jobs every day. Two million temporary and contract employees work through U.S. staffing firms on an average business day.
- Flexibility: Employees can choose when, where, and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- Bridge: Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a permanent job.
- Choice: Many people choose temporary and contract work as a preferred employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
- Training: The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today’s demand for skilled workers.
“We’re proud to be involved in an industry that provides so many advantages to employees, to businesses, and to the economy,” adds Chagnon.
Established in 1986, Masiello Employment Services provides employment services, human resource solutions and payroll administration to employers of all sizes.